Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pink Papaya ~ Color

Have you tried our amazing line of cosmetics??? Why not? They are fabulous! We offer paraben free mineral cosmetics, and a line of professional cosmetics!
My top 5 faves~

I love, love, love all of the polychromatic eye shadows! They are so sparkly and beautiful! These are part of the professional line which is non mineral.


Liquid Lustre Lip Gloss in Pink Kisses ~ Can I just say that this gloss is AMAZING! I wear it everyday, and everyday I get compliments on this gloss!!!
Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation SPF 8 ~ The coverage is amazing for a powder form of foundation, and the SPF is such a need with the harmful UVA rays. I love this powder!
Luxe Creme Liner ~ I would have to say my favorite color in this amazing liner is Glacier! It is a irridescent blue that really looks great on brown eyes.
Pore Perfecting face primer ~ Oh the way this makes your makeup last! Really a great product! You use this as a primer before you apply your makeup and the finish is so nice and matte. It really does make a huge difference!

Please take a look at these and all of our other amazing product lines at www.pinkpapayaparties.com/erin


3 comments:

candlemamma said...

Hi, you have been such a wonderful help to candle business. Please stop by and collect your award. :)

Candlemamma's Scented Candle Blog

Grace Fallen Photography said...

how awesome!

Simple Life Journey said...

Oooo, interesting. I love all natural stuff.