Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pink Papaya Launch Party


It is official, Pink Papaya cosmetics are LOVED!!!! Loved by me, loved by everyone! This is going to be so huge for this fantastic company! I had my launch party this past THursday and the response to our new mineral cosmetics was amazing! I think our best sellers will be our polychromatic eye shadows, our gel pot eye liners, and our liquid lustre lip glosses! You MUST try out these fabulous cosmetics. My website should show all of the new products on October 6th, or 7th. They will be available for ordering and shipping on that day also! I cannot wait to have all my favorites in my hands! Here are a few of my favorites so far. Lavender Haze dimensional shadow, a subtle shimmer, that really makes eyes stand out and glow! Pink Kisses liquid lustre lip gloss, a never sticky, always shiny gloss that lasts! It is such a beautiful color of pink, with sparkles that reflect light and bring full attention to your smile! Gel pot liner in glacier, an icy blue that goes great with the lavender haze shadow for that snow bunny wintery glow! Lume creme shadow, a very light shimmery golden color that is the perfect color for a base that will go with any shadow. Please let me know if you have any questions. I would love to help you select a color that is right for you!

1 comments:

Jamie said...

Everything from the line sounds so amazing. I will definitely have to check out the products and feature them on my blog! :)