Friday, September 19, 2008

Networking



Do you network? Where do you do your networking? I have found that the internet is my best source for networking. I am on Twitter, Cafemom, Myspace, and I also have created a wonderful group called Unique Women In Business, and I cannot beleive the fabulous ladies that I have in my group! They are so amazing! I have found that I have made friendships with these girls that are non replacable. Not only that but I have learned alot from them on networking sites, how to get more sales, etc. We have all types of businesses from Etsy, to direct sales companies. If you have a unique businesses come and check us out at http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/Unique-women-in-buisness/ Join us! We welcome new members with open arms! Or even if you dont own a business but love to shop unique things, you can join us as a shopper and take advantage of our great specials we all offer each month. So in the end, to run a successful business, there has to be networking and for me I have found the above sites to be VERY helpfull in growing my pink papaya team and getting customers. Please let me know how you have grown your business!

3 comments:

Astrid Nicole Etcetera said...

I am always looking for new ways to network. Problem is, there are so many wonderful groups and ways to network on the 'net, I need to really plan my day in order to leave time to design and create the Astrid Nicole Etcetera fashions AND meet and greet prospective buyers.

I currently am on Twitter, we have our own website and we blog right here on Blogger. Etsy provides several fabulous marketing tools as well!

PinkPapayaSpaHawaii said...

HI!
I'm a new Pink Papaya Consultant in Hawaii and I found your blog just a little while ago. I love the idea of networking on the internet and have several sites of my own: BEBO, Facebook, and blogspot. The first two are personal sites that I have a Pink Papaya section on each and soon, I hope to do ones specifically for Pink Papaya.
We're still very new here, only my sister and I are reps. We are excited and working hard to grow Pink Papaya teams here. :) Thanks for the great advice on your blog!

Bobbi said...

Hey Erin. Thanks for the invite.